There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
i hate it when my “friends” just dismiss something i’m really passionate about like “oh you’re talking about that again” like shut up don’t ruin this for me do you know how many times i’ve pretended to care or even genuinely tried to get interested in what you like????? the least you could do is fake it rather than making me feel like a burden
- we can sing crappy duets together
- i will bring you food when ur not happy
- you will be the attractive friend
- i eat more than you so you will feel better when eating a lot
- at 3am we can talk about deep shit
- disney marathons
- stupid puns
- if you haven’t read harry potter i will make you read harry potter and then we will have long conversations about all the characters and relationships
- i have an unlimited amount of knock knock jokes
- i have pineapple socks
okay. I found this website that has a collection of people who made their prom outfits out of duct tape, yes, DUCT TAPE.
can we all just take a moment
to appreciate all of the hard work
that must have gone into these outfits
like damn, that is a lot of duct tape and dedication
good job guys
There is actually a competition run by duck tape for the best duck tape prom dress and suit. I believe the winner gets like a ton of scholarship money!
i’ll take my chance with aliens before i mess w/ whatever is at the bottom of the ocean